Chris is a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist and Senior Lecturer, specialising in neck pain. He set up Kent Neck Pain Centre in Tonbridge, Kent in 2010. He is a popular and in-demand public speaker and very regularly presents his work to students, health professionals and lawyers in schools, NHS Hospitals, private clinics and at national conferences. He represented the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) in Parliament in 2013 and he has appeared on BBC1, BBC2, BBC Parliament, BBC Radio 4 and in the national press discussing neck pain.
Recent Publications of the instructor
- Worsfold C (2017) Predicting prognosis in whiplash injury Spinal Surgery News
- Worsfold C (2016) Psychological factors in chronic pain PI Focus Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Worsfold C (2015) Explaining chronic pain following soft tissue injury PI Focus Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Worsfold C (2014) When range of motion is not enough: Towards an evidence-based approach to medico-legal reporting in whiplash injury. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine. 25, 95-99
- Worsfold C (2013) Whiplash Rehabilitation: An Evidence-Based Approach. The Journal of The Physiotherapy Private Practitioner’s Association